Specialist, Supply Chain Costing, Raw Material
Specialist, Supply Chain Costing, Raw Material Quality is responsible for Supply Chain Costing Activities and providing support to the Manager, Supply Chain Costing, Raw Material Quality.
- Responsible for all Product Life Management costing on DESL platform for ongoing, carryover and plus size styles.
- Responsible for all costing in DESL for non-apparel styles.
- Assist with costing preparation, including fabric layout, fabric chart and factory cutting layout pictures.
- Ensure all costing is updated based on any content or color name changes.
- Ensure accurate & timely entry of costing details in DESL.
- Work with factory, Merchandising, Design, Pre-Production and Materials teams to ensure BOM costing information is accurate.
- Assist and follow up with all combination reports, updates and change memos.
- Analyze daily production cutting report from factory teams and follow up with all inquiries and update accordingly.
- Approve and update production Yardage Yield in system and issue memo.
- Responsible for all updates in DESL and ERP system (BlueCherry), and issue related memos for all non-apparel styles.
- Responsible for all ERP (BlueCherry) costing system functions:
- Responsible for maintaining cost freeze reporting in Inventory Management system.
- Upload cost sheets from DESLto ERP (BlueCherry) system
- Responsible for communicating any inventory reporting cost related update to Accounts Payable and Supply Chain VP
- Maintain & ensure ERP (BlueCherry) costs sheets for accuracy
- Support manager on re-engineering fabric layout and related activities.
- Follow up with all technical related details, such as cutting direction, mini marker, etc.as manager requests.
- Assist & follow up on any raw material quality issues as manager requests.
- Additional overall job-related tasks as assigned
- Minimum Bachelor's degree (Business or Fashion Merchandising)
- 5+ years of working experience in the apparel industry, experience in the luxury space preferred
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word required)
- Basic raw material, trim & costing knowledge
- Basic pattern knowledge
- Basic garment construction knowledge
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Detail-oriented, results-driven and attention to detail
- Must be able to interact across departmental divisions
- Effective time management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Self-motivated and be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Blue Cherry & Desl experience a plus