Innovative. Inspiring. Pioneered by Women.
For over twenty years, we’ve fostered a dynamic work environment that reflects the entrepreneurial spirit of Lafayette 148 New York’s founder, Deirdre Quinn. As a vertically integrated company, innovation is central to our story, and a value we live every day.
Our office is sunny, spacious, and humming with creativity and collaboration. It's a place where craft is nurtured and ideas evolve; where passion drives productivity, and fresh perspectives are welcomed. In August 2018, the Lafayette 148 headquarters is moving to a soaring, sustainably built, 70,000-square-foot space in the Brooklyn Navy Yard. Our new home, which requires a commitment to manufacturing in Brooklyn, will accommodate our growing team and offer fresh opportunities for collaboration with the Brooklyn Navy Yard’s many makers and innovators.
Whatever your role, working at Lafayette 148 is an opportunity to grow, discover, and challenge yourself as part of an extraordinarily talented team.
If that sounds like a good fit, please see our open positions below. Lafayette 148 New York offers a competitive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Tax-saving reimbursement accounts for Mass Transit, Parking, Medical and Childcare
- Product discounts
- Art Director
- Sr. Digital Designer
- Sr. Director Retail Stores & Operations
- Personal Style Advisor
- Marketing Strategist, Social Media
- Shop Manager, Neiman Marcus
- Part-time Floor Assistant
- Store Manager, Tysons Galleria
- Supervisor, Tysons Galleria
- Stylist, Tysons Galleria
- Stylist, Broome Street
- P/T Sales Associate, Woodbury Common
- Field Market Coordinator, Houston Area
- Stylist, Concept Store
- Sales Associate/Key Holder, Woodbury Common
- Office Management Specialist
- Help Desk Assistant