The Visual Merchandising (In-house Freelancer) will be support the Director, Visual Merchandising on directive and implementation of visual solutions for wholesale and retail while upholding Lafayette 148 standards.
This part-time in-house assignment will consist of 2-3-day work schedule in our NYO until the move to our new headquarters office in the Brooklyn Navy Yard, anticipated to occur in August 2018.
- Manage and maintain visual guidelines across our wholesale/retail locations and ensure successful communication with our field team
- Maintain brand visual merchandising standard, travel as necessary proximately 30% of the time
- Conduct store visits for seasonal visual setup, market showroom setup, new product delivery
- Provide visual setup images from each store rotation to review as reporting system
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts
- 3+ years’ of Styling/Visual Merchandising
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Maintain a positive, enthusiastic and energetic demeanor which helps foster an upbeat working environment
- Ability to travel up to approximately 30%
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word)
All applicants must submit an online portfolio or PDF of work samples demonstrating skills along with their resumes.
Please submit all resumes to Lafayette 148 New York at firstname.lastname@example.org