Lafayette 148 New York is looking for a self-motivated, organized and analytical college student to intern for a paid 10-week summer internship program in the Supply Chain Department. You will be exposed to the various facets of our Company’s supply chain business. As a result, you will learn how the team works cross-functionally with the rest of the company. You will have the opportunity to be a part of our brand and walk away with the knowledge of the inner workings of the Production, Pre-Production, Procurement, Costing, Off Price & Sample Management teams of Lafayette 148.
- Assist with department data entry & report processing (i.e. excel spreadsheets & varying Company databases)
- Support as needed to our Pre-Production teams including Technical Designers & Pattern Makers.
- Off Price Sales: including but not limited to receiving and organizing samples, showroom & linesheet preparation, sales appointment participation.
- Production/Allocation support as needed, including but not limited to daily business reporting & processing.
- Sample Management Team: Assist with sample preparation to internal & external photo studios; participate in organizing corporate sample collections.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required such as filing, sending packages, etc.
- Must be a full-time undergraduate, preferences are generally given to rising Juniors or Seniors
- 40 hours required for the 10-week summer program (June to August)
- Strong proficiency in Excel and Microsoft products
- Eager to learn and self-motivated with positive attitude
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task
Click here to apply