Sr. Coordinator, Supply Chain Order Management
The Sr. Coordinator, Supply Chain Order Management supports the Supply Chain Production Planning team by monitoring sales and production orders through the production and fulfillment cycles; ultimately ensuring product goes out on time. They trouble shoot any orders in distress working closely with the factory, warehouse, and sales teams to find optimal solutions. This role helps guide the allocation from raw material to finished goods and deal with any oversold styles, order extensions, and delivery issues.
- Analyzing/Troubleshooting of order issues for all business channels which includes oversold sales order quantity, fulfillment of sales to meet delivery window and other issues
- Daily communication with overseas factory, domestic warehouse and sales teams.
- Analyzing monthly shipping performance reports bi-weekly and potentially hold production meeting with the sales team to deliver updates/issues
- Reallocation of finished goods between accounts.
- Provide detail data to Business Planning team for proper decision making
- Advise Business Planning team of suggestions/solutions
- Follow up with factory and warehouse on final solution
- Replenishment Program
- Partner with Business Planning team on Finished Goods production to issue or move out delivery
- Provide raw material Open To Sell to procurement team monthly
- Raw material allocation at factory for partial shipments - dictating styles or customers to manufacture with available raw material
- Work with Procurement team on raw material shortage
- Work with external vendors to follow up on production ordering, delivery, shipping requirement and etc.
- Confirm and communicate recut calendar with Production Facility to make sure that dates are deliverable.
- Special cut requests from Retail and Sales Departments
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- Four-year degree from an accredited college
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience
- Must possess a strong knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning systems; BlueCherry knowledge a plus
- A background in Supply Chain/ Distribution and/or Customer Order Fulfillment
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to problem solve various service issues in a positive manner
- Proven ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to set deadlines and follow up on projects with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Demonstrate cross-functional collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Must be analytical and have strong Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong time management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office required
- Ability to work off hours to align with oversees partners
- Cantonese language a plus