Specialist, Accounts Receivable & Accounting
The Specialist, Accounts Receivable & Accounting will support, engage, monitor, resolve and coordinate all Client Customer Care and E-commerce accounting related activities, such as charging, issuing credits, collection, chargebacks, invoicing, applying payments. Responsible to monitor and resolve all transaction disputes and recoveries from banks. Involved in sales and use tax compliance and state filings including but not limited to investigating new tax laws and errors within our POS & E-commerce system.
- Coordinate for all accounts receivable functions including invoicing, payment, verification of chargebacks and discrepancies.
- Perform credit checking for Wholesales open orders and approvals to ship
- Partner and coordination with various departments to bring about operational efficiencies externally and internally support to our Direct to Consumers, Wholesale and Retail Store teams
- Resolve E-commerce related credits issues, refunds and trouble shoots web credit fraud transactions and disputes from Merchant Services
- Responsible for various platforms such as Global-E/SPO/Affirm/ BOLT/POS activities, such as monthly reconciliations, refunds and troubleshooting accounting related issues on a day to day basis
- Reconciliation and submitting of sales and use tax data to third party tax filer (Avalara). Assists with state registrations/various required state filings, license fees and maintenance of back-end tax setups both internally and externally.
- Review open items and making collection calls and following up for past due invoices, unauthorize chargebacks, and any additional items corresponding to the Accounts Receivable Aging
- Prepare monthly AR statement, Report logs and schedules for all business segments on handling all accounting activities, such as chargebacks, refunds, invoicing, store credit updates and payment authorization issues.
- Associate’s Degree or higher in accounting or related field
- 3+ years of Accounting and Finance knowledge
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced with up-to-date sales and use tax knowledge
- Demonstrate cross functional collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Self-starter and can independently solve problems.
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficiency in BlueCherry, POS/RunIt Proficiency in Avalara, Global-E, Affirm and SPO consulate, Merchant services
- Proficiency in MS Office - Excel: Vlookup, Xlookup, pivot tables, macros, trend analysis and variance
Base Pay Range:
- The base salary range for this position is $70,000 - 85,000 annually; pay offered may vary depending on skills, experience, and location.