The Wholesale Planner is responsible for facilitating business growth through analysis of merchandise selling, top door strategy, open to buy, weekly/monthly sales forecasts, stock to sales analysis, and profitability.
- Develop/implement seasonal sales, margin and inventory budgets by business that optimize sales & margin budgets
- Partner with finance and provide monthly shipping forecast by account/season as well as projected dilutions (RTV, discounts, MDA) by season
- Analyze sales / stock and identify risks and opportunities
- Analyze in-season product performance, class/category performance, style performance, propose swaps to drive sales
- Provide reporting and analysis to highlight important trends and/ or to support key initiatives
- Support specialty store team by communicating goals and reporting in season performance weekly
- Weekly reports include but not limited to - topside department store selling, corporate visual selling, bookings recaps, shipping forecasts.
- 3-5 years wholesale and / or retail planning
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to think strategically
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi task while achieving all deadlines
- Possess a proactive work ethic, able to work independently
- Ability to effectively work cross functionally; come up with solutions when needed
- Strong computer and analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy critical; advanced Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, macros) required