Reports To: Director of Human Resources
The Sr. Coordinator, Talent Acquisition and Employee Relations works on a broad spectrum of HR activities including talent acquisition, employee relations and employee experiences. This role is instrumental within the HR team, serving as the first-line in employee relations & development, employee recognition, and various HR projects. This role will be exposed to many facets of a luxury brand within the apparel industry and will contribute to the team by providing insight and ideas into all areas of HR.
- Sources open roles and develops/implements strategies to attract and retain top talent
- Engages with employees to ensure their overall experience is positive
- Providing support and guidance to both managers and employees to ensure that departments and team members are aligned for success
- Actively participates in employee engagement task force to elevate Lafayette 148 benefits/experiences
- Manages the Company summer internship program including liaising with managers, hiring and fully supporting interns as well as coordinating intern experiences
- Partners with VP of HR to select and implement development initiatives and coordinates scheduling and execution of all internal education initiatives such as Lunch and Learns
- Partners closely with building management and Office Services team regarding issues of concern for employee population
- Reinvents Employment Recognition program and coordinates Company gifts for employee personal milestones
- Key participant in the Lafayette 148 Celebration Committee which plans and executes most internal Company events including Happy Hours, Birthday Celebrations, etc.
- Four-year degree (preferably a Human Resources) from an accredited college
- 5+ years of HR related experience including 3+ years in Talent Acquisition and Employee Relations
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with competency-based interviewing
- Strong interpersonal skills and sensitivity for confidential matters
- Organized with excellent follow-up skills
- Positive attitude and a collaborative spirit
- Command of LinkedIn recruiting tools and techniques
- Extremely self-motivated and track record of delivering on commitments
- Team player with strong customer service orientation
- Proven ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
Lafayette 148 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.