General Manager, eCommerce
The General Manager, Ecommerce has oversight of Ecommerce channel including accountability to achieve financial targets including sales and profitability. The person in this role will identify, develop, and execute strategies to drive growth and optimize customer experience across both full-price and outlet sites and lead the Digital Marketing / Agency relationships, Paid Media Channels and Site Merchandising, as well as third-party solutions (vendor relationships & optimization) enhancing the customers online shopping experience. This position is a senior leader on the Omni Retail Team and is part of a highly collaborative environment working cross functionally with the Integrated Marketing, Buying & Merchandising, and Technology Teams.
- Continued focus on UX enhancements and conversion improvement opportunities identified through competitive and industry, as well as internal insights.
- Ongoing implementation of new solutions and functionality to drive revenue and improve customer experience
- Drive ongoing process improvements, collaboration, and accountability amongst teams to maximize productivity and performance
- Maintain effective fiscal management of eCommerce Operations & Performance Marketing budgets adapting accordingly to trend driving relevant ROAS targets where applicable and agreed on with cross functional teams
- Lead relationship with digital marketing agency relationship, working closely with them to continually optimize paid media strategies across search, display, paid social, affiliate, direct mail, and SEO channels.
- Partner with integrated marketing team to ensure alignment on all content and messaging across channels including collection launches, social activations, direct mail, paid media to align with retail stores for a 360 brand view.
- Partner & influence all site, email, and digital creative with the ‘brand team’ while ensuring merchandising team optimizes navigation from all marketing content.
- Shared responsibility for customer care team, providing them ongoing support and tools to deliver best-in-class client
- Work with Finance team to review quarterly P&L, build budgets, and identifying profit improvement opportunities
- Foster a results-driven, customer-focused, and team-oriented work environment.
- BA in Business Management, Fashion Merchandising or a related field
- 15+ years' experience in digital and/or related field
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven track record of Ecommerce and digital marketing experience including budget, and team management
- Ability to translate brand strategy into the digital ecosystem and execute projects that lead the company further in the digital acceleration
- Demonstrated skills in strategy and planning, budget and P&L management, digital merchandising, and marketing
- Proven leadership and team management skills derived from having direct responsibility for building and managing a high productivity and performance team
- Experience working closely with cross-functional departments such as Creative, Marketing, Merchandising, Planning, etc.
- A proactive, resourceful, detail-oriented and analytical multi-tasker and problem solver who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty in the details
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas and processes in a simplified manner
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- A strong preference for candidates with premium to luxury women’s ready to wear & accessory experience