Lafayette 148 New York is looking for a self-motivated, organized and analytical college student to intern for an internship in the Fabric and Merchandising Departments. You will be exposed to the various facets of our Company’s business. As a result, you will learn how the team works cross-functionally with the rest of the company. You will have the opportunity to be a part of our brand and walk away with the knowledge of the inner workings of the Fabric & Merchandising departments in a fashion company.
- Work on gathering fabrics for “on-going” fabric library project
- Help swatch and file seasonal production standards
- Assist in pulling production standards for bulk approvals
- Process bulk cuttings
- Swatching for various projects as needed (presentation boards, line sheets, color palette’s etc)
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required such as filing, sending packages, etc.
- Must be a full-time undergraduate, preferences are generally given to Juniors or Seniors
- Availability to work 2-3 days per week
- Strong proficiency in Excel and Microsoft products
- Eager to learn and self-motivated with positive attitude
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task
Click here to apply