Catalog Online – Manager, Digital Marketing
The Manager, Digital Marketing, is responsible for developing full funnel digital marketing strategies to drive growth and customer acquisition. The person in this role will oversee all media across branding, prospecting, and retention objectives and translate overarching business goals into actionable digital marketing strategies tied directly to the P&L. The role will actively collaborate with cross-functional partners in Creative Services, Site Merchandising, Technology Web Operations and Retail Stores to create a seamless and well-integrated omni-channel customer experience. The successful candidate will be highly entrepreneurial, thrive on collaboration, and possess a holistic and deep understanding of the elements of a profitable Ecommerce operation.
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies and initiatives that will drive traffic, conversion, retention, revenue, and profitability.
- Own the paid media strategy and optimize across Search, SEO, Display, Paid Social, and Affiliate channels to drive growth, making real-time reallocations of spend as needed.
- Support the Company’s omni-channel strategy by creating a seamless and integrated customer experience across our catalog, our digital flagship platform, and growing brick & mortar stores.
- Set the overarching goals and strategy for digital acquisition and retention programs.
- Manage agency relationships and optimize agency roster to develop ROI positive media strategies that deliver against brand and business objectives.
- Partner with Merchandising and Creative teams to develop, execute, and/or optimize effective online marketing campaigns that drive traffic, increase conversion, and dynamically expand sales.
- Manage digital marketing budget, KPI forecasts, and oversee regular reporting/analyses of key KPI’s to turn performance insights to action.
- Partner with CRM to gather data/insights and build customer retention and reactivation strategies to drive frequency and recency.
- Expand engagement and customer lifetime value through optimization of triggered touchpoints across all channels including email, direct mail, display and social retargeting.
- Present business performance and critical KPI’s effectively through visually impactful reports and executive summaries with actionable steps.
- Drive site personalization and audience segmentation strategy to create a relevant, value-added, unique and engaging experience.
- Oversee and work to continuously to improve customer-focused services in partnership with Customer Care by driving key client actions & outreach with in-house Advisor Team.
- Leverage CCC Team to deliver an exceptional service experience consistent with the brand standards and corporate culture through training & development and partnership.
- Partner with CRM Team on flawless execution of acquisition, retention, reactivation and recognition campaigns & strategies.
- Deep knowledge of the following areas: email marketing, display advertising, SEO/SEM site map management, affiliate marketing, triggered retention/reactivation campaigns.
- Understanding of catalog direct mail industry including mail plans, list management, prospecting, and match back and cross pollination of synergistic direct mail & digital strategies.
- Prior experience with third-party vendors including digital agencies, CDP, ESP, etc.
- Advanced understanding of Ecommerce analytics, UX, CRM, customer care, and organic social.
- Well-versed in automated campaign management, segmentation tools and A/B Testing strategies.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with an acute business acumen and experience in budgeting with focus on ROI performance & profitability.
- Strong leadership and communication skills with a keen understanding of when and how to adapt to more analytical vs. visual audiences.
- Preference for 3+ years Ecommerce experience in a high-end women’s fashion apparel business.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing or related field
Additional Skills and Abilities:
- Positive, enthusiastic, and energetic demeanor which helps foster a positive working environment and collaborative culture.
- Strong managerial and interpersonal skills required to lead and develop direct reports, as well as build and maintain strong cross-functional partnerships.
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve, and effectively communicate in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Adaptable to change and receptive to feedback and suggestions.
- Advanced proficiency in Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of Magento Enterprise preferred.