The Administrative Assistant provides essential administrative support to senior leadership of the organization. The person in this role must have strong executive presence with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, while remaining flexible and easily adaptable to changing priorities. The ideal candidate will also have demonstrated experience interfacing with all levels of internal and external professionals. A high degree of discretion is essential in this role.
- Extensive calendar management
- Coordinate logistics for meetings, events and interviews
- Coordinate travel arrangements both Domestic and International transport and accommodation
- Create extensive itineraries for all travels international and domestic
- Prepare expense reports in-line with company policy on a monthly basis
- Process purchasing requests
- Maintain contact lists and email distribution lists
- Provide phone coverage for the Executive Office
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience
- File, copy, print and other ad hoc administrative support
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Special projects to support the Executive Office as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent, required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2 – 4 years of relevant office experience or experience performing administrative assistant functions.
- Experience supporting senior level executives
- Exceptional organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to think end to end around assigned high and low-level projects and responsibilities
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and with strong attention to detail and timely follow-up
- Strong maturity with ability to effectively prioritize, work independently, problem-solve
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, make sound decisions, and maintain discretion and confidentiality of sensitive information
- Team player who is dependable, diplomatic, enthusiastic, well-presented and has a positive attitude
- Strong PC skills in MS Office applications (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Outlook
- Proficiency Concur Expense Management
- Ability to learn new software, including Blue Cherry
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; strong relationship-building, interpersonal, influencing, and collaborating skills across multiple band levels
Click here to apply