Lafayette 148 New York Survey Sweepstakes
Terms and Conditions
1. This Drawing is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who on the date of entry are at least 18 years of age and physically located in the United States. Employees of Lafayette 148, Inc. (the "Sponsor") or LAM Strategic Consulting (the "Consultant"), or their affiliated companies or their immediate families are ineligible. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment will not improve the chances of winning. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries received. The Drawing is void where prohibited by law.
2. Only persons who have validly completed the Lafayette 148 New York Survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LF148NY or https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/lf148NY2 are eligible to enter the Drawing. Only one (1) entry per validly completed survey will be entered into the draw.
3. The Drawing will be open from 12 am ET on Monday August 15, 2016 through Friday August 19, 2016 at 11:59 pm ET. All surveys must have been validly completed before the closing date and time in order to be entered into the Drawing.
4. Within two (2) business days of the closing date and time, two (2) winners will be chosen at random from all valid surveys.
5. Each of the two (2) winners will receive a credit that can be applied toward $2,148 in purchases (but excluding sales and use tax) at lafayette148ny.com through February 28, 2017. Purchases made with the credit will be "as is," with no refund or exchange permitted. Winners will be solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes.
7. The winners will be notified within three (3) business days of the closing date and time. Within ten (10) business days of notification, a winner must execute and return to the Sponsor an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release. Any inaccurate information in the affidavit will disqualify the winner. Upon the Sponsor’s verification of a properly executed affidavit, the Sponsor will ship the prize to such winner at the address specified in the affidavit. A winner who shall not return an affidavit in the manner specified above shall forfeit her prize. The Sponsor is not responsible for any loss or misdirection in connection with delivering the prizes to winners at the addresses specified in the affidavits.
8. The Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, cancel, suspend or modify the Drawing or these Terms & Conditions at any time without notice. By entering the Drawing, entrants agree to these Terms and Conditions and any publicity related to it.
9. None of the Sponsor, the Consultant and their respective affiliates and any employees or agents of any of the foregoing, is responsible or liable for any losses or injuries of any kind resulting from lost, incomplete, late, damaged, delayed, or misdirected entries, communications or prizes; inability to access Instagram; difficulties, failures, or malfunctions of computer and/or wireless device and/or Internet connections or wireless services or other communications malfunctions; interrupted or unavailable network or server; failed computer hardware or software or other technical failures; lost, misrouted, or scrambled transmissions; any error, omission, interruption, defect, or delay in any transmission or communication; traffic congestion or any technical problem which may cause the Drawing to be disrupted or corrupted; computer on-line systems, telecast, cable, or wireless service malfunctions; human error; any damage to entrants or any third person’s computer and/or wireless device, and/or its contents related to or resulting from entering; any entries that are not in compliance with these Terms & Conditions; nor any other loss directly or indirectly caused by participation in the Drawing or related entries.
10. Any attempt to deliberately interfere with the Drawing is a violation of criminal and civil laws. The Drawing is governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the internal laws of the State of New York without regard to principles of conflict of laws. By entering the Drawing, entrants agree that (i) all claims and judgments shall be exclusive of punitive, incidental, consequential damages or costs of enforcement, (ii) all causes of action will be resolved individually, without the use of any form of class action, and (iii) exclusive venue for all causes of action will be New York County, New York.